Sunday, March 23, 2008
First Post 2:52 PM

"Nah i'm not gonna get a blog."
"I'm a blog reader... I dont blog."
"No way u can force me to get one!"

Lol. Well what is this then? I'm such a hypocrite. Okay, this isn't really my first post, it's in Kerrine's blog. If you ask me what's the reason for me to have a blog. I.... dunno how to answer that.




****


4 Days of Holidays.

Thursday was a rollerblading-addmaths-physics-tiresome day for me.

Friday we baked some crappy cookies but had fun at my house with my friends =D Thanks for coming!
[pics will be up soon. they are with jamin.]

Saturday i regret following my sis to Starbucks Cafe. Since coffee's not my thing, i guess i was kinda bored.... Lucky i had my sister's laptop wif me. But still, it was bored...


My dad meeting with his fren there. And my sis meeting wif her fren there. I was lonely.

Sunday trying to setup this blog and here i am now blogging.



****


Upcoming movie called 21



Starring:


Jim Sturgess







=] he's cute.








The movie's based on a true story. Five students hu are freaking smart are trained to become cards experts in Las Vegas and to get riich! Gawd, u shud see the trailer, they are sooooo smart!

****


Abbey Dawn =D Yeap, dats rite Avril's having her very own clothing line! And i hrd dat she's wearing the tops from Abbey Dawn for her Best Damn World Tour. And this guitar's so cool!


Its pink! And it's Avril's



Here's a cover song from Leona Lewis for Avril's song. Compare and see hu's better. of course is avril xD


I Will Be - Avril Lavigne
I Will Be - Leona Lewis

****


Okay.... listen up. If u have time and If u wana have a nice laugh before u finish this post. Follow these steps:




Step 1. Watch this :






Watch it! I noe u'll be like "Wad? Mariah Carey?" But just Watch it and listen to the lyrics, u can even sing along to it

Without You by Mariah Carey
No I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows

No I can't forget tomorrow When I think of all my sorrow When I had you there But then I let you go And now it's only fair That I should let you know What you should know

I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give anymore I can't live If living is without you I can't give I can't give anymore

Well I can't forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goes You always smile but in your eyes Your sorrow shows Yes it shows

I can't live If living is without you I can't live I can't give any more I can't live If living is without you I can't give I can't give anymore



Step 2. Watch THIS.








Its very addictive actually and i cant stop singing it after watching it. xD





****

Well, i'm signing out!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us