Sunday, May 25, 2008
Shooting Bridezilla while Rockclimbing with Avril 8:59 PM

"When I'm alone I feel so much better!
When I'm around you... I don't feeeel"
-Avril Lavigne
****
>=] I've gameless for centuries since after PMR when i finished my Tomb Raider.
But... I've realised i've been noticing this game for awhile.
Splinter Cell

He's so awesomely cool =D
Holidays! Im gona treasure every minute every second and do wad i wanna do.
Im sure you're doing the same.

****
Went for rockclimbing on Saturday. It was AWESOME.


Yea i noe.. i was wearing my bball pants xD

Heehee... it feels like a horror movie. Its dam scary when stuck in d middle of d wall. But i like the thrill of it. Thank god my heart can take it

****

No im not being emo. Just thought of drawing a doggy in a different way. They are such good companions. All the time. =] wish i had one.

"Im not gonna cry about some stupid guy,
a guy who thinks he's all dat!"
- Avril Lavigne

Avril's songs are kinda handy to me rite now =] Love her!

****

27 dresses has the awesomest script ever!

Quote: "Clear the traffic cos Bridezilla is coming through!!"

apart frm all the cheesy "im sorry" and "love u" n stuff. =]

****

Signing out rite now!


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us