Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Little Miss Obsessive Can't Get Over it 9:22 PM

Stupid day.

****
Just being general.

although optimistic. positive.
i'm wrong
i'm labelled as
emotionless. expressionless. cold hearted.
I suck.
partly because i make my mum cry
almost everyday.
COLD of me
the whole world agrees with me
deep down inside.
Now i'm the suckiest daughter on earth
who can't take care of myself.
who's too freakin' childish. forgetful.
i'm sorry.

**

only a guy with courage. with passion
has the drive to win her heart back.
only a girl with honesty. with innocence
has the potential to win his heart back.

**

A friend who smiles when you're happy.
A friend who tries to make you smile when you're not.
Never fedup of a hundred of whines.
Never patient for another laugh.

****
Anyway. Something has brigthened my day.
Michelle Branch's coming back soon!
Look out for her album
"Everything Comes and Goes"
Very soon.
Here's her new song.
Soundtrack of
Sisterhood of Travelling Pants 2!!
****
Signing out.


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us