recent entries
  • Viva Victory
  • I'm Nobody's Fool
  • Run For Our Lives
  • Digital Life
  • The Rhythm's Calling You
  • Lift My Feet Off the Ground
  • It's the Future Now
  • Don't Want No Paper Gangster!
  • If No One Will Listen
  • Would they write a song for you?


  • archives
  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • November 2009

  • December 2009

  • January 2010

  • February 2010

  • March 2010

  • April 2010

  • May 2010

  • June 2010

  • July 2010

  • December 2010

  • March 2011

  • May 2011

  • June 2011

  • August 2011



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ZOE
    stocks: _excentric_
    adobe photoshop

    photobucket

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    website-hit-counters.com
    Visit the free hit counters image gallery.

    Sunday, April 19, 2009
    sEVENteen fORever 9:52 PM

    Sorry for the late update yo
    Couldn't really go online throughout the week


    So yea!
    18th of April was Sports Day
    Also my final sports day in my life =]

    As usual, my awesome family came and support me

    and Yellow House =D



    Without any delays...
    Here are the videos taken
    =] enjoy!


    Sports Day Rehearsal
    15th of April








    Sports Day
    18th of April
    Din get to record the 100m =[





    Yea yea... i screwed up in the end =\
    Im really sorry, guys!
    It's like from Gold to Zero.



    And so, I deserve this



    Let's look at my stupid fall one more time


    Ouchhh!



    Pei Jean my awesome third baton runner
    Chern Li the terminator =]



    heee....



    Gave Jamin her birthday presents after the sports.
    It took her so long to unwrap it. x]



    And my awesome first baton runner, Emelia capturing awesome photos =] as usual

    Candy!! Semangated Yellow House marcher.




    Kai Tyng, who was there with Chia Chea after the fall




    Pei Shen, looking cool =]




    Haha another photo with Sam Seah, strong competitor forever.
    Still friends tho xD


    That night
    My awesome parents took me out for my early birthday dinner
    At Saisaki restaurant
    A yummy japanese buffet restaurant

    Here's my awesome mummy

    And here's my awesome daddy

    Thank you very much!


    21st of April
    I turned 17 =]
    *sings Seventeen Forever by Metro Station*


    It was a memorable one.
    Thanks to all my awesome friends.


    Yea 34 of my freinds got me an Ipod Nano Chromatic


    Greyish Black colour is just cool
    Although most people prefer the rainbow colours.








    Jamin got me an awesome golden guitar-ish necklace.
    Cant really get a good photo of it
    But really, it looks damn cool
    Thanks alot!

    Kerrine got what i've always wanted
    A metal guitar pick necklace
    See that red dragon on it
    Cool huh?
    Thanks a bunch!


    Corliss! This is just so cool!
    Its a guitar popsical =]

    I din have time to make a flavoured one.
    So this is just ice.
    And it already looks so cool.
    Thanks yo!





    Thanks to everyone who wished me too! =]


    Love this pic yo! =]


    Signing out.


    Welcome
    Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


    The Sketcher
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Andreagoh

    Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



    Always in My Heart

    Family
    Friends
    Drawing
    Music
    Guitar
    Rollerblade
    Bike
    Avril
    Lara Croft
    Animals

    Critiques




    Bloggers

    Emelia

    Kerrine

    Jamin

    Mei Gwen

    Diksha

    Grace Lim

    Elise

    Howie

    Alexa

    Corliss

    Stephanie

    Elizabeth

    Jojo

    Sam Chen

    Valerie

    Sying

    Cheng Yee

    Candy

    Sam Seah

    Su Yin

    Janine

    Calvin

    Yernie

    Wei Jean

    Kael

    Mdm Zabedah

    Kar Yee

    Yi-Vonne

    Celine

    Mr Sai Mun

    Cheryl

    Yew Wah

    Grace Lee

    Laksh

    Honda

    Weeba




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us