Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Altair 11:17 PM

 

SPM IS FINALLY OVER!

 

You’ve might be wondering why i havent been updating my blog after my final paper on the 14th.

well heres the truth..

I was so into my new cyber hot boyfirend, Altair.

xD hahaha i was kidding, i HAVE a life okay?

But this game…. Assassin’s Creed…

It impressed me in so many ways.

assassins-creed-20060921105332117

Yes he IS hot. I told Calvin that in the class before =P

The graphics and effects are spectacular. Seriously very realistic and animated.

But the plot was abit boring. It is kinda mysterious…. but its very slow moving..

Game controls are awesome enough too =]

ooh btw i just found out the voices for the characters in this game… 2 awesome people

Bryant Park

Kristen Bell

 

6a011278fab51828a4011168fb66eb970c-320wi 

Chris Pine

 

Two hot people.

assassins_creed_1080_3

One hot game =D

U gotta play it man…

Assassin’s Creed II is out man!

So gonna buy it soon =]

Signing out


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us