Thursday, March 4, 2010
I’ll Get By 2:35 PM

 

Busy. Stressful. Hectic

But I enjoy what i’m doing =]

That’s what we all should be feeling right now

 

****

 

Another CG Assignment.

The first comment from my lecturer was

“It looks like grass”

=[

And its 8/10.

SIGH...

 

olym

I hafta redo the fire effect

Gotta keep working till i get there!

****

First semester’s ending next month.

OMG so fast wey.

And it seems like we were just talking about which college to choose.

Damn. And I’m still aint good enough.

Especially on shading stuff. =\

Have to catch up with the pros!

I hope all of you out there

Whatever course you’re taking...

Work hard

&

Study hard

 

**** 

 

Signing out.


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us