Thursday, June 5, 2008
Cool wheels 11:26 AM

=\ School's gona start soon. T.T
**** My first ever recognisable drawing of a car.
Im not a fan of cars as most of u noe... so i cant really get myself to draw a car.
But my mum bought this car book for my brother aka car maniac.
So i copied the drawing. So yeah, u cant expect me to imagine and draw a car when i dun like cars rite? xD

Somewhat cool guy in action.

I hope i could draw him cooler. But owell, guys are always cool with guns and a smile that shows their dimples =]

****

Right, yesday was a real chaos of traffic. lol

Its because the the petrol price will be more expensive starting today. So last night when everyone got the news, lotsa ppl rushed out in their own car to get their car filled with petrol. Well too bad, "great minds think alike" causing a massive traffic jam. Wads the point nway, all the petrol will be wasted in the traffic jam. Dam the petrol station owners are smart ppl.

This holiday is gonna be over. I miss all my friends, especially the ones in Aussie n NZ. =[ Its gonna be homework homework homework studies studies studies when school starts. I still feel bad for someone. Right, whatever i'm still gonna be happy.

Gah, im babbling here! U can skip the whole thing.

****

This is the Dodge's 4-Wheel Tomahawk

Its incredibly cool!!!! Dam one day u'll see me riding something like dat!! =D speaking about safety, this 4-wheel bike is obviously more stable than any other 2-wheel bike.

Aaaah if they use this bike for some action packed shooting movies, i bet it'll be awesome!

****

Ntg much today. So im signing out


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us