recent entries
  • No Surprise For Me
  • Music to Fill in Part of Your Life
  • sEVENteen fORever
  • Viva Victory
  • I'm Nobody's Fool
  • Run For Our Lives
  • Digital Life
  • The Rhythm's Calling You
  • Lift My Feet Off the Ground
  • It's the Future Now


  • archives
  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • November 2009

  • December 2009

  • January 2010

  • February 2010

  • March 2010

  • April 2010

  • May 2010

  • June 2010

  • July 2010

  • December 2010

  • March 2011

  • May 2011

  • June 2011

  • August 2011



  • credits
    layout: detonatedlove♥
    pictures: ZOE
    stocks: _excentric_
    adobe photoshop

    photobucket

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    website-hit-counters.com
    Visit the free hit counters image gallery.

    Friday, May 29, 2009
    No Fate 2:31 PM

    GOSH!! What a long break for my poor blog.
    I had no choice cos was having exams
    But now Midterm is finally over!!!
    Again, the weird me cant wait to see my results
    Cant wait to see how bad i've done.

    ****

    Thanks to exam, i missed out alot on the new singles

    Is "I'd Come For You" the new single for Nickelback
    or is it "If Today Was Your Last Day"?
    Is Lady Gaga releasing "Paparazzi" as her 3rd single
    or isit "Love Game"?
    No idea yo.... But then i did check out some songs right before exams
    x] "Battlefield" and "No Boundaries" are just great.
    Ryan Tedder has done it again =]
    Kara Dioguardi too.
    Love their composing/producing.
    Oh and did you know that Leighton Meester [Gossip Girl] sings?
    Haha go check out her collaboration with Cobra Starship
    called "Good Girls Go Bad".
    Its awesome man..
    Again, thanks to Kara Dioguardi's composing and producing.

    ****


    So how was exam?
    Bet nobody wants to talk about it
    Since its over rite?
    But aahh.... its has the SPM feel
    Cos we're all sitting in the hall.
    Bright lights, glossy floor
    The moment i sat down at my place
    I thought "This is where i'm gonna take my SPM"

    Overall exam was quite okay.
    Wasn't really prepared.
    Wasn't really unprepared.
    Well as usual, carelessness comes first.
    Cos i tend to rush through the whole paper.
    My dying subject = Chemistry T.T
    I tink i'm gonna fail it this time.

    ****

    So yea, exams are over!
    Havent been playing my guitar for a long time
    I have to practise more =\
    Oh and guess wad??
    I've watched


    ----SPOILERS STARTS HERE----

    If you hate explosions, shootings, robots and futuristic things
    I suggest to you not to watch it



    If you havent watched the previous 3 movies
    or at least the first movie
    I suggest you to do so




    Because this movie is BEYOND AWESOME
    ONLY if you understand the entire story
    I'm so in love in the plot


    John Connor rocks!
    John Connor (toddler)







    John Connor (10 years old)






    John Connor (19 years old)






    John Connor (33 years old)







    John Connor (44 years old)




    Well, I hope there will be a next movie for this series.

    As you see, Terminator: Salvation took place before John Connor got that scar on his face and the movie ended with him and his wounded face. So yea, i bet they will replace the 44 years old John Connor (duh!) which was filmed in the first movie. But i gotta tell ya, if the next movie comes out, it's gonna be all about Kyle Reese and John Connor. aaah =D





    My 2nd favourite character

    Kyle Reese (Year 2018)

    Kyle Reese ( Year 2029)

    Not bad huh? Both actors look really alike. Im so glad. Kyle is a really interesting character. In like Year 2029, he was sent by John to Year 1984 to protect John's mother. And somehow he just fell in love with the mother and ended up having John. I guess John knew but he did not tell Kyle that he's his father before sending him back to the past.

    The only character i was quite disappointed with was Kate Brewster

    Kate Brewster (Year 2004)

    Kate Brewster (Year 2018)

    You see, I prefer the Year 2004 Kate Brewster. Its ok if they wanna change the actress, but come on, get someone who looks like Claire Danes la. It'll be nicer like John Connor and Kyle Reese, different actors but they have slight similarities. This new actress who was starred in Spiderman doesnt look tough like the previous one.

    ----SPOILER ENDS HERE----

    So yea, if you're a huge fan of the Terminator movie series like me

    Go watch it now!


    ****

    Anyway it was teacher's day celebration today
    Weird day
    But it was good cos i got to spend time with my Emelia =]
    I'm gona miss her really really much.
    But i know she'll miss some of us more.


    Haih, my little friend who i got to know since Form 2.
    x] athletics, basketball, chinese class
    The fun moments and also the down ones.
    I'll remember always.
    I'm positive we'll keep in touch
    And still be friends, okay?
    I promise.

    ****

    Signing out.


    Welcome
    Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


    The Sketcher
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Andreagoh

    Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



    Always in My Heart

    Family
    Friends
    Drawing
    Music
    Guitar
    Rollerblade
    Bike
    Avril
    Lara Croft
    Animals

    Critiques




    Bloggers

    Emelia

    Kerrine

    Jamin

    Mei Gwen

    Diksha

    Grace Lim

    Elise

    Howie

    Alexa

    Corliss

    Stephanie

    Elizabeth

    Jojo

    Sam Chen

    Valerie

    Sying

    Cheng Yee

    Candy

    Sam Seah

    Su Yin

    Janine

    Calvin

    Yernie

    Wei Jean

    Kael

    Mdm Zabedah

    Kar Yee

    Yi-Vonne

    Celine

    Mr Sai Mun

    Cheryl

    Yew Wah

    Grace Lee

    Laksh

    Honda

    Weeba




    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us