Monday, April 26, 2010
Dreamin’ Of Fallin’ 1:42 PM

 

1 week of semester break has passed.

I find it quite fulfilling. =]

Get to do the things i wana do.

****

 

Here’s the latest piece I’ve been working on.

Not quite satisfied with it. =\

Shading abit out.

iron man

Iron Man

 

 

Cant wait for the 2nd movie ;D

Please do critique, I noe its a bad drawing.

I shall work harder. x]

****

 

Happy Holidays, TOA-ans.

All the best to those having exams =D

Miss you <3

****

Signing out.


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us