Friday, June 13, 2008
It's Been A Week 6:41 PM

Hows school? Hows results?
Well for me so far... not bad.
Thx to the results, we have less hw x]

****
Haha found this Twilight site done by a guy trying to do some research on why so many girls drool over the twilight book.
Funny comments he has. heres the link: Twilightguy.com
He posted this:
(he's talking bout the part where Bella couldn't decide wad to wear xD)

And this:


For some reason, I’m guessing because of writing for this website, some people have come to believe that I am their on-call Relationship Doctor. Or the Mister Fixit for ‘How Can I Get My BoyFriend To Read Twilight And Grow Up A Little?’. I usually tell them basically the same thing:

Dear You, do this:
YOU: Boyfriend! Please read Twilight. It would make me happy.
BOYFRIEND (staring at video game screen): Whut?
YOU: Okay. Read Twilight or else.
BOYFRIEND (eyes not leaving screen): or else whut?
YOU: Or else I’m leaving you for a fictional character.

****

I just love this picture of her. The belt =D

Avril's back on tour after her laryngitis.

Check out this video of her singing Nobody's Home.

ps: the guitar!!

Who says Avril cant sing live?

****

Mariah Carey has the stupidest video of "Touch My Body".

Katy Perry has the most disgusting song about HER kissing a girl.

"Busy Being Fabulous" by the Eagles is stuck in my head rite now thnx to Chern Li.

Keri Hilson has a nice voice.

Teddy Geiger's back! aaaaaaaaah

I like Missy Elliot's "Ching-A-Ling" video but not the song.

Kate Deluna is so wannabe-ish.

I cant wait to hear more from Kelly Clarkson. But when?

I still love "Over You" by Daughtry until now.

Where is Jojo man? Heard she was studying.

"Heroes and Thieves" by Vanessa Carlton has deep meaning.

Rihanna has a new album this year. I din noe dat.

Narnia has surprisingly good soundtracks and Emelia loves them.

Jason Mraz's "Wordplay" really shows his talent in singing quickly.

I still think "Almost Here" by Brian McFadden and Delta Goodrem is an awesome duet.

Using "Low" by FloRida ft. T-Pain for WMS morning exercise is the weirdest thing to do.

"If I Never See Your Face Again" video by Marron 5 and Rihanna came out exactly as i imagined. Hornily Disgusting.

I hope Michelle Branch has a comeback.

Avril Lavigne is still my favourite =D

****

Signing out.


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us