Saturday, July 18, 2009
The World Comes To Live 12:32 PM

Back here for a while.
What's up, guys?

****


Having my sister with me at home is really fun
I will miss her =\
A lot has happened lately
And it's still kinda boring in school
My fortune telling in the previous post is coming true
Next week onwards, we dont have anything else to think about
But studies, studies, studies... i hope


Was absent for some days
NOT because i wana ponteng
Something weird happened to my jaw
I have no idea why
There's a muscle tension at the ligament that helps move the mandible bone
In another words, I can't move my jaw properly
I can't open my mouth any wider than 1cm
So yea, i've been sucking rice out of the spoon like a stupid vacuum cleaner
I've been cutting meat into smaller pieces... how ladylike ==



Despite my stupid semi-immovable jaw
My mummy got me a new guitar
And guess wad? Its CEDAR BLACK!!
Yea, u'd probly go like "wth, black again?!"
Haha, hu cares? i love it!
Handmade in Canada Black Awesome Acoustic Guitar
Let me google it...

Yeap its this wan


****

Cool songs you really can't miss!
Check 'em out.
Here's the equation


Electrifying beats + Awesome voices = Can't Miss It

Hold On by Cascada
Draw the Line by Cascada
Everytime I Hear Your Name by Cascada
[just go check out her whole new album - Evacuate the Dancefloor]

Strangers by Leona Lewis ft Ryan Tedder
[Ryan the producer and Leona the diva]


Ignorance by Paramore
[Ignorance is your new best friend!]


Emergency 911 by Jordin Sparks
Walking On Snow by Jordin Sparks
[Go download her new album - Battlefield]


Sabotage by Kristina DeBarge
[Second single for the new artist]


Gift of A Friend by Demi Lovato
*favourite song at the moment*
Catch Me by Demi Lovato
[Awesomest songs by Demi!]


Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson
[I told you this is a great song, its gona be her 3rd single]


Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas
[Cool and funny as usual]


Open Happiness by Various Artist
[Patrick from FOB, Brendan from Panic at the Disco and Travis from Gym Class Hero]


it's for Coca-cola Campaign thingy, to make ppl smile =]

Enjoyyy!!

****


I believe in the gift of a friend, do you?

Signing out!

Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us