Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Orca-ish 6:29 PM

 

Heeee... still remember this?

Rock on, Ellen Degeneres!

****

I went for two Animation Seminars  for two consecutive Mondays.

Pixar Studios here i come!

I must say the speakers are really inspiring. Well at least they’ve inspired me. So i’ve sorta changed my mind to start my first semester in January.

Dealing with last minute applications now xD

Haha SO last minute man.

 

****

 

I will get a dog when I am able to  earn my own money

pet

When we’re in the middle of SPM

Most of us couldn’t wait to get outta high school. And dive into the college years.

 

Now that 2010 is coming. Orientation and Induction Programmes are near.. most of us tend to feel very unexcited about it already.

 

I guess it’s because SPM ended really late for us.

So we had like a few weeks of holiday only.

But hey! i heard people complaining that its BORING after SPM.

 

Well to the January intake, people. Enjoy your starting of college. Don’t hate it. So what if we had more time, we’re just gonna get lazier.

And to the 2nd and 3rd intake people, use ur time wisely =] For that’s your choice, don’t make it seems like you chose to waste time.

=D

 

Crossing fingers for a Better Year, wanna join me?

 

****

 

Signing out!


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us