Monday, May 3, 2010
Bene 1:29 PM

 

Can you believe it?

I havent gotten a chance to play Assassin’s Creed II

throughout the whole 2 weeks of my holidays

And right after i finished this drawing,

I could finally play it..

 

Ezio_sig

 

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

From Assassin’s Creed II

Awesome game.

Another awesome assassin like Altair.

I’m glad to have him in my artwork collection =D

He’s so hot xD

 

Will post more after i finish the game =D

Busy gaming now

wooh!

 

Signing out.


Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us