Friday, June 20, 2008
The Word "Annoyed" 5:47 PM

Welcome to my dead blog!!
Thnx to the awesome rules in my house dat no comps must be on during weekdays.

****
Life can be unfair sometimes.

And really annoying too.
I even tripped on my own shoelace.
Geez.

****


Hooked up with a few songs these days.
As u all have hrd b4 a new singer called Katy Perry.
I noe, the infamous singer of "I Kissed A Girl"
But her other songs off her album is seriously WAY different from that song.
'Cause i've downloaded them and heard them all.
And i tink u shud trust me xD

Here are some of her awesome songs off the album
Recommended by ME =D








Abit similar to Paramore's songs.
Love the guitar n drums
But not her voice tho.
*

There's more! Well, i like them la.
Dunno bout u guys.


Similar to "Hate that I Love You". Love the beat.



Chirstmas-y song here. She sounds like Jojo here.



3 German females in a group. Cheesy lyrics but i like the song.
Came out in 2007. thought it'll be aired in radio but i'm still waiting.

****

Make sure u buy the Environmental Club's badges when they are on sale.
Cause they are CUTE =P
Im betraying my club.
Cause i drew some of them xD
Gimme some respect, man
Rite.

Miss Teng is actually a very nice and pretty teacher.
She has changed alot i guess.
I like her now.
Oh and we all had mercy for the mummu hamster.
On our bio disection class.
Since it gave birth to 7 babies.
We pity all of them.
And they live happily ever after!


The innocence.

****
"It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into quiet thought
Which turned into a quiet word
And the word grew louder and louder
Till there was a battle cry"

- "The Call" by Regina Spektor

credits to Emelia.

****

Signing out.



Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I can't believe i got convinced to get a blog. Oh well, hope you like it. Leave a comment before you go =]


The Sketcher
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Andreagoh

Email: andreagoh_av@hotmail.com



Always in My Heart

Family
Friends
Drawing
Music
Guitar
Rollerblade
Bike
Avril
Lara Croft
Animals

Critiques




Bloggers

Emelia

Kerrine

Jamin

Mei Gwen

Diksha

Grace Lim

Elise

Howie

Alexa

Corliss

Stephanie

Elizabeth

Jojo

Sam Chen

Valerie

Sying

Cheng Yee

Candy

Sam Seah

Su Yin

Janine

Calvin

Yernie

Wei Jean

Kael

Mdm Zabedah

Kar Yee

Yi-Vonne

Celine

Mr Sai Mun

Cheryl

Yew Wah

Grace Lee

Laksh

Honda

Weeba




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us